Whenever a corporate or educational event is organized, not every person is able to attend it. By creating a video of the event that includes all the important things, you can let the people know what they missed. If it is a science seminar you can let the scientists, who did not attend, listen to the interesting speeches. Similarly, if it is a big corporate meeting the partners, who weren’t able to come, can know about all the decisions that were taken. Through this video, you can also motivate people to attend the next event. But this would only be possible if the video is any good. Let’s see how to make sure that your event video is good.
Things to keep in mind
No matter how your event was, the event video can be made really interesting by keeping a few things in mind. These things are enlisted below.
• Creating a video for you event might seem very easy at first, but it is a lot more than just shooting the event with a camera and playing the recording. You must have seen all the great visual effects in a movie, or somewhere else. All those effects can be in your video. What you need to do is hire a good event video production company. To know whether the people you are hiring are good or not, watch some of the event videos created by them. Are you looking for a professional event video production this link http://www.alexanderthomas.media/events/ will help you.
• You need to make a proper plan of how the event will go. Create a sequence and set duration for everything. It will not only make it easy for you manage the event, but also make it easy for the people you hired for the video. They will know when the important things are going to happen and will be able to set up their equipment accordingly.
• You should let the speakers know that they will be recorded. This will help them prepare the content accordingly. Also ask the people you hired if there are any tips for the speakers.
Common mistakes to avoid
Every person does different kinds of mistakes, but there are a few common ones that everyone does. These common mistakes are enlisted below. Read them carefully, so you can avoid them.
• Do not worry about budget too much. The new technologies have made event video production quite affordable. So, do not hire a not so good company just to save a little money. Because if the video turned about to be crappy, even the less money you spent on it is a waste.
• Often people get impressed by the video of some other event and want their video to be similar. That’s never good. Let the company you hired do something on their own.